- Stainless steel shaft
- Quadrature encoder - accurately tracks position and travel direction
- Compact and powerful
- Metal gears
- Multiple complimentary internal support structures
- Engineered for smooth, stable movement through the entire stroke length
- IP65, completely weatherproof plus protection against direct low-pressure water spray
SA-25-CH SA-120-CH SA-175-CH Voltage 12VDC Standard (24VDC, 36VDC, 48VDC optional) Current (A) At 12VDC, 1.5A at no load, 4A at full load Speed (inch/s) (mm/s) 2.2”/s (55mm/s) 0.7”/s (18mm/s) 0.4”/s (10mm/s) Force (lb) (kg) 25lb (11kg)
175lb (79kg) Holding Force (lb) (kg) 30lb (14kg) 170lb (77kg) 260lb (118kg) Duty Cycle 25% (2 min ON, 6 min OFF) IP Rating IP65, complete dust and water jet protection RoHS Yes, RoHS certificate Position Sensor Hall Effect Quadrature Encoder - dual pulses Pulses per inch (mm) ~ 174 (7) ~ 355 (14) ~ 690 (27)
- Customer Reviews
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
We bought 4 for a prototype machine for the agricultural industry and they worked flawlessly. A little assistance from one of the support guys and we were able to integrate our in-house controller with the position feedback system.
Just put an order in for 40 for the first run. Thanks guys.
- Works as expected
- Feedback system works as you'd expect a quadrature system to. Repeatable and accurate. Motor seems to be more than strong enough for my project