- Stainless steel shaft
- Quadrature encoder - accurately tracks position and travel direction
- Compact and powerful
- Metal gears
- Multiple complimentary internal support structures
- Engineered for smooth, stable movement through the entire stroke length
- IP65, completely weatherproof plus protection against direct low-pressure water spray
SA-25-CH SA-120-CH SA-175-CH Voltage 12VDC Standard (24VDC, 36VDC, 48VDC optional) Current (A) At 12VDC, 1.5A at no load, 4A at full load Speed (inch/s) (mm/s) 2.2”/s (55mm/s) 0.7”/s (18mm/s) 0.4”/s (10mm/s) Force (lb) (kg) 25lb (11kg)
175lb (79kg) Holding Force (lb) (kg) 30lb (14kg) 170lb (77kg) 260lb (118kg) Duty Cycle 25% (2 min ON, 6 min OFF) IP Rating IP65, complete dust and water jet protection RoHS Yes, RoHS certificate Position Sensor Hall Effect Quadrature Encoder - dual pulses Pulses per inch (mm) ~ 174 (7) ~ 355 (14) ~ 690 (27) Stroke Length (inch) Weight (kg) Weight (lb) 2" 1.05 kg 2.3 lb 4" 1.16 kg 2.6 lb 6" 1.27 kg 2.8 lb 9" 1.42 kg 3.1 lb 12" 1.60 kg 3.5 lb 18" 1.96 kg 4.3 lb 24" 2.30 kg 5.1 lb
- Customer Reviews
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
We bought 4 for a prototype machine for the agricultural industry and they worked flawlessly. A little assistance from one of the support guys and we were able to integrate our in-house controller with the position feedback system.
Just put an order in for 40 for the first run. Thanks guys.
- Works as expected
- Feedback system works as you'd expect a quadrature system to. Repeatable and accurate. Motor seems to be more than strong enough for my project