The Arduino Dual Motor Shield has two high power (30A max) motor driver chips, providing full independent speed and direction control for two motors. This is a standard format Arduino shield, fitting right on top the standard Arduino board.
- Maximum input voltage: 16V
- Maximum current rating: 30A (anything over 14A you should use heat sinks)
- Current sensing available on Arduino pins 2 and 3
- Maximum PWM frequence: 20kHz
- Thermal shutdown
- Over voltage and under voltage shutdown
- Customer Reviews
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Up and running
I used two of the compact linear actuators and the Arduino dual motor shields to build my final project for my engineering degree.
The shield drove both actuators just as I had expected, and development time was minimal thanks to the easy integration.