Arduino dual actuator shield
The Arduino Dual Actuator Shield has two high power (30A max) motor driver chips, providing full independent speed and direction control for two linear actuators. This is a standard format Arduino shield, fitting right on top the standard Arduino board.
- Maximum input voltage: 16V
- Maximum current rating: 30A (anything over 14A you should use heat sinks)
- Current sensing available on Arduino pins 2 and 3
- Maximum PWM frequence: 20kHz
- Thermal shutdown
- Over voltage and under voltage shutdown